2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
1/4 cup Wondra
3 tablespoons corn meal
1 LARGE egg, beaten
4 ounce can of green chiles, drained WELL
2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/2 cup shredded cheddar/Monterey Jack cheese mix
Taco sauce, warmed
- Toss chicken pieces, egg and green chiles until well coated. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Wondra and corn meal in a large ziploc bag.
- Add chicken pieces to bag, tossing to coat each piece well.
- Add cilantro and red pepper, tossing again.
- Layer into baking dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through
- Serve with Taco sauce and sour cream.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!