12 egg roll wrappers
(2) 8 ounce cream cheese, softened at room temperature
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
- Wet the edges of an egg roll wrapper.
- Place about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese mixture towards one edge and then fold end over end to make pockets. Fold tightly and make sure ALL edges are sealed well.
- Place pockets on your prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the tops with your non stick spray and immediately sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving.
- Serve warm drizzled with Caramel Sauce.