BUFFALO CHICKEN MONKEY BREAD adapted from Pillsbury
2 cans (7.5 oz each) Pillsbury™ Country Style® refrigerated biscuits
2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
3/4 cup Frank's Original Hot sauce
1/4 cup Gorgonzola cheese crumbles, crumbled very small
2 tablespoons ranch dressing
1/4 cup butter, melted
Savory Spice Shop Tableside Garlic Sprinkle
Additional ranch dressing for dipping
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Lightly spray 12-cup fluted tube cake pan with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, toss chicken with 1/2 cup of the buffalo wing sauce until well coated; set aside.
Cut 4 biscuits into quarters to make a total of 16 pieces. With hands, press and stretch each piece slightly to make dough round. Place 1 teaspoon cheese in center of each round. Enclose cheese by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose cheese.
With remaining 16 biscuits, press and stretch each into larger rounds. Place 1 heaping tablespoon buffalo chicken in center of each large round. Enclose chicken by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose chicken.
- Stretch each biscuit into larger rounds.
- Place 1 teaspoon cheese crumbles AND 1 heaping tablespoon buffalo chicken in center of each large round. Enclose chicken by bringing sides of dough up and over; pinch dough to seal and enclose chicken.
- Drizzle remaining 1/4 cup buffalo wing sauce in bottom of tube cake pan; drizzle 2 tablespoons ranch dressing over sauce.
Dip each ball of dough into melted butter; layer cheese and chicken balls in pan, alternating to vary sizes.
- Dip each ball of dough into melted butter; layer loosely in pan.
- Roll each ball in Savory Spice Shop Tableside Garlic Sprinkle.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until tops of balls are golden brown.
- Cool in pan slightly, about 5 minutes.
- Place serving plate upside down over pan; carefully turn plate and pan over. Remove pan.
- Serve bread with additional ranch dressing for dipping.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!