4-6 skinless, boneless chicken steaks
1/2 cup Wondra flour
3 large eggs, beaten
2 tablespoons Litehouse Chives
Pink Himalayan salt and Fresh cracked pepper to taste
1/2 cup White Moscato wine
Juice of 1 LARGE lemon
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Avocado oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Add chives to eggs and let set 5 minutes.
- Generously salt and pepper chicken pieces.
- In a large skillet melt butter, then add oil over medium-high heat.
- Dredge chicken breast through the eggs and then the flour before adding to skillet.
- Pan sear chicken breasts until golden.
- Add wine and lemon juice, cooking until sauce thickens.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!