3 pound rump roast
1 large onion, sliced thin into rings
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 envelope Au Jus Gravy Mix
3/4 cup beef broth
salt & pepper to taste
- Cut roast in half.
- Sprinkle with salt and allow to come to room temperature.
- Brown roast on ALL sides over medium high heat.
- Layer the bottom of your slow cooker with the onion rings and garlic.
- Top with roast halves.
- Whisk together the broth and gravy mix.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Pour over meat.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours until meat is tender.
- Thinly slice meat and return to slow cooker juices.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!