4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 tablespoon fresh parsley
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup flour
2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375˚.
- Flatten chicken.
- In a shallow bowl combine the eggs, cheese and seasonings.
- Place flour in another shallow bowl.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Coat chicken with flour.
- Coat chicken in egg mixture.
- Brown chicken on both sides.
- Transfer to a greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
2 green onions, sliced thin
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup white zinfandel
Juice of 2 lemons
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
3 tablespoons COLD butter, cubed
- Using drippings from browning chicken, add scallions and garlic, sauteing until tender.
- Add wine and lemon juice. Saute until slightly reduced.
- Add whipping cream and blend well.
- Add butter cubes and stir until melted and well blended.
- Serve immediately over chicken and rice.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!