adapted from ROXY
Yields: 50 1/2 inch cheese balls
You will never go wrong serving these at a tailgate party.
Especially if you put them next to the cold beers!
2 ½ cups finely shredded cheddar cheese blend of your choice**
¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 Large eggs
4 tablespoons Wondra
1 teaspoon baking powder
Avocado oil for frying
**I use a combination of Sharp Cheddar & Monterey Jack
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Mix well until mixture holds together and shape into small balls.
- Make sure your cheese balls are not too big since they will almost double in size when you fry them.
- Fry cheese balls in hot oil until golden brown.
- You should have enough oil so your balls are almost completely covered.
- Drain on paper towels.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!