4 bone in thick pork chops
3 large Yukon gold potatoes, sliced
1 small Vidalia onion, sliced thin
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons butter
1 can tomato soup
1 can golden mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup finely grated jack cheese
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Layer potatoes alternating with onions - sprinkle a thin layer of Wondra, salt and pepper over each layer.
- After last layer sprinkle cheese.
- Season chops with salt and pepper on each side.
- In a large skillet melt butter and brown chops on both sides.
- Add chops to baking dish.
- Whisk together the soups, milk, cayenne, paprika and garlic.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until potatoes and chops are tender.