1 2/3 cups sugar
1 cup avocado oil
15 ounce can pumpkin
2 cups flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 15x10 jelly roll pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin until well blended.
- Sift together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Gradually add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture, blending well after each addition.
- Pour batter into pan leveling it out with a spatula.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool completely before icing.
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar
1 teaspoon PURE vanilla
1-2 tablespoons whole milk
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Add enough milk to make the icing spreadable.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!