10 ounce package FRITOS
1 cup light corn syrup
1 cup sugar
1 cup JIF creamy peanut butter
1 cup milk chocolate chips.
- Spread FRITOS on a greased jelly roll pan (11x15)
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over FRITOS.
- In a saucepan over medium heat whisk together the corn syrup and sugar until smooth. Bring to a slow boil stirring constantly to dissolve sugar. Boil 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter until smooth.
- Pour over chips.
- Break or tear apart (may be gooey) into pieces.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!