1 pound sausage
1/2 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
2 cups shredded cheddar jack cheese mixture
6 inch white corn tortillas
6 Large eggs
1 tablespoon Wondra
1 cup heavy whipping cream
1 cup 1/2 and 1/2
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brown sausage and drain off oil.
- Combine 1 cup of cheese, sausage and 1/2 of bacon.
- Fill each tortilla, roll and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- Continue until your baking dish is full.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the eggs and flour.
- Add the whipping cream and half and half whisking until well blended.
- Pour the egg mixture over the tortillas. ** If you are baking the next day save the next 2 steps until just before putting in the oven.
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon bits.
- Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 15 minutes until cheese is melted and golden.