SWEET CREAM BISCUITS
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 cup cake flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Sift together the flours, salt, sugar and baking powder.
- Pour in 1 cup of the heavy cream and mix together, adding more cream as necessary to make a soft dough.
- You will need to knead by hand towards the end of mixing.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and roll dough to 1/2 inch.
- Cut out biscuits as close together as you can, stopping to re-knead dough and roll again to get the most of your dough.
- Bake 15 minutes or until tall, golden and fluffy.
- Makes 12~3 inch biscuits give or take.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!