HERBED RICOTTA CHEESE MANICOTTI with BOLOGNESE SAUCE
16 ounces part skim Ricotta Cheese
4 ounces Manicotti shells (1 tray)
2 teaspoons Italian herb seasoning
2 servings of your favorite BOLOGNESE sauce or marinara sauce
4 ounces Italian blend* grated cheese
- Prepare pasta according to directions. Rinse in cool water and set aside.
- With a hand mixer whip the Ricotta Cheese and add seasoning until well blended.
- Gently stuff the cooled shells and place in a baking dish.
- Top with sauce and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Personally I like to bake these a day ahead of when I want to serve them and let the flavors meld together. I think they are better the next day.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!