1 cup finely grated swiss cheese
1 large bunch green onions finely sliced
2 cups whipping cream
1 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon sugar
1 deep pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Prebake the pie crust and cool before filling.
- Sprinkle the crumbled bacon, finely sliced onion and grated swiss cheese evenly into crust.
- Beat the eggs, whipping cream and seasonings until well blended. Pour over mixture in pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes and then reduce heat to 300° and bake an additional 35 minutes or until just golden and knife comes out clean.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.