1 kiwi, peeled and chopped.
1 small bunch scallions, sliced thin
1 ripe pear, chopped
1 small bunch asparagus, blanched and cut into bite sized pieces
1 cup snap peas, cleaned & halved
1/3 cup peanut oil
3 tablespoons champagne vinegar
Juice of 1 lemon
3 tablespoons sugar
salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and prep fruit and veggies.
- Place in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the peanut oil, champagne vinegar, sugar, salt & pepper until well blended.
- Pour over salad and toss well.
- Serve with Garlic cheese bread
1/2 cup salted butter
3 cloves garlic
dash of white pepper
3/4 cup grated aged cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in a small sauce pan.
- Mash garlic cloves.
- Add garlic and cook until golden.
- Add cheese, salt and pepper whisking until well blended.
- Spread on sourdough bread.
- Broil until golden.