2 Tablespoons butter + 1 Tablespoon butter
1 ounce Baker's Bittersweet Chocolate
1 ounce Baker's Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1 1/4 ounce Baker's sweet German chocolate
1 Tablespoon + 1 teaspoon flour
1/8 scant teaspoon baking powder
1/8 scant teaspoon salt
1/4 cup sugar
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave safe ramekin for 30 seconds, add the bittersweet & semi-sweet chocolate and microwave in 30 second increments until you can stir it smooth.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Mix together the egg and sugar and beat on high with a hand mixer until slightly thick and turns a dull yellow.
- Lower speed and add chocolate mixture to egg mixture.
- By hand stir in the flour mixture until consistent in color.
- Spoon into ramekins and bake on cookie sheet for 25 minutes or until centers are set.
- Just after you put these in the oven, prepare the topping.
- Melt the other tablespoon of butter and then add the German sweet chocolate and melt until you can stir smooth.
- Just after the brownies come out of the oven, pour the topping over.
- Then top again with raspberry sauce and raspberries.
2 cups fresh raspberries
1/4 cup kirsch or framboise (raspberry liqueur) or eau-de-vie
1 cup confectioners' sugar
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Puree all the ingredients in a food processor
- Strain the sauce to remove the seeds.
- Store the sauce in the refrigerator in a covered container.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!