1/2 cup butter1 cup pretzels, chopped
10 Oreo cookies, chopped
- In a large saucepan, melt butter.
- Add chocolate and stir until completely melted.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Gently stir in cookies and pretzels ( Reserving some to sprinkle on top.)
- Pour into greased 8x8 pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cookies an pretzels on top.
- Bake at 375 for 25 minutes. Let cool.
1 cup powder sugar
2 tablespoons milk
1/2 recipe Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce
- Combine powder sugar and milk, mixing until smooth.
- Drizzle over cake with Peanut Butter Caramel Sauce.
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/8 cup milk
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, peanut butter, milk and vanilla.
- Mix over medium heat until smooth.