1/2 cup Malibu Rum
3/4 cup golden raisins
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
3/4 cup loose brown sugar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
1/4 teaspoon orange peel
1 tablespoon butter
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Whisk together the rum and water. Pour over raisins in a small saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the sugar, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Add to raisin mixture.
- Stir until thickened over low heat.
- Add butter, lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce stirring to combine well.
- Simmer a few minutes.
- Baste ham with mixture while baking.