2 cups flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup whole milk
1/4 cup safflower oil
1 cup blackberry jam (seedless)
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips, chopped or chipped smaller
PURE or muffin liners
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray with PURE.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture.
- Whisk together the milk, egg and oil.
- Pour into the well.
- Mix together quickly with a wooden spoon. Do not beat! (The mixture will be slightly lumpy.
- Fold in the jam and chocolate pieces.
- Pour into muffin tins.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
*Sometimes I will make Texas muffins instead and a couple of muffin tops only!
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!