FLUFFY CHAMPAGNE MAPLE GINGER PANCAKES
2 1/3 cups flour
1/3 cup sugar
1 1/4 tablespoons baking powder
2 Jumbo eggs, beaten
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon maple extract1 can ginger ale
- Arrange pancake mixture in a large bowl, leaving a well in the center.
- Whisk together the butter, eggs and vanilla extract.
- Pour egg mixture into the flour well and mix just until consistent.
- Add ginger ale and whisk until smooth and blended.
- Heat griddle and coat with a thin layer of butter.
- Drop batter onto hot griddle.
- Cook until bubbles form along the top.
- Flip pancakes and cook until golden.
- Serve with butter, PURE maple syrup and strawberries.