2 pounds chicken tenders, rinsed and dried
1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 KNORR onion bouillon cube, crushed
1 teaspoon California sweet Paprika
1 KNORR chicken homestyle stock tub
2 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes
Juice of 1 lemon
4 tablespoons butter, divided
- Combine spices until well blended.
- Sprinkle rub on both sides of chicken rubbing in well.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium high heat.
- Cook chicken pieces until just done, about 4 minutes per side.
- Remove chicken pieces, keeping them warm.
- Add remaining butter and KNORR stock and hot water, whisking into drippings until well blended. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and simmer about 10 minutes until reduced by half.
- Whisk in the lemon juice and whipping cream until well blended.
- Add sun dried tomatoes.
- Reduce heat, simmering to desired consistency.
- Pour over chicken and mashed potatoes.