This is a BIG family favorite and the recipe varies depending on who in the family is preparing it. Some people use Jimmy Dean's HOT sausage, some use bacon, some use all ham... some use cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom... some use Monterey Jack cheese or a combo of lots of cheeses... some like plain white bread or wheat... There are so many possibilities!
1 package Jimmy Dean Bulk Sausage
1 cup diced ham
6 slices sourdough bread
2 cups milk
1 can cream of celery soup
salt and pepper
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Spray he bottom of a 9x13 baking dish with PURE.
- Brown sausage and drain fat.
- Scatter sausage and ham along the bottom.
- Layer bread evenly over meat.
- Whisk together the soup, milk, eggs and seasonings.
- Pour over bread layer.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!