BLACK & BLUE WHITE CORN BREAD
2 cups white corn meal
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups sour cream
1/2 cup peanut oil
1 cup fresh blueberries
1 cup fresh blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray 9x13 pan with PURE.
- Sift together the corn meal, sugar, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Pour in the eggs, sour cream and oil.
- Mix until well blended.
- Fold in blueberries and blackberries.
- Pour batter into pan and leverl out.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.