BLACK BEAN KITCHEN SINK CHILI
1 pound chuck steak, cut into 3/4 inch chunks**
15 ounce can diced tomato
1 can original Rotel tomatoes
15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons chili powder
2 cups tomato juice
2 cubes beef bouillon
medium red onion, chopped (reserve some for garnish)
1 bunch green onions, sliced (reserve some for garnish)
- Combine tomato juice and beef bouillon until well blended.
- Add diced tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, chili powder, garlic, salt and pepper to taste, blending well.
- Add beef pieces, red onion and green onion.
- Bring to a SLOW boil, reduce heat and then simmer 1 hour.
- Top with sour cream, grated cheese and onions for garnish.
- I served the chili over grilled hot dogs for hubby for opening night football.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!