12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup soy sauce
6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
5 teaspoons cornstarch
5 teaspoons cold water
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Whisk together the sugar, soy sauce, garlic, ginger and pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is tender.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter, keeping it warm.
- Pour soy sauce into a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Whisk together the cornstarch and cold water until smooth,
- Gradually add cornstarch mixture to the soy sauce mixture, cooking until thickened.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!