1 1/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup soy sauce
Juice of 2 lemons
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1/2 cup water
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 pound linguini
- Cook linguini al dente.
- In a small saucepan combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, sugar and garlic.
- Whisk the cornstarch into the water until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to the soy sauce mixture and blend well.
- Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until thick.
- While the sauce is cooking, salt and pepper the chicken tenders and broil 2-3 minutes each side.
- Shred chicken, slice green onions and add to the linguini.
- Pour sauce over top and toss well.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!