LAYERED TORTILLA PIE
1 cup salsa
1 pound ground beef
homemade taco seasoning
1 can refried BLACK beans
1 can traditional refried beans
8 inch flour tortillas
2 cups Mexican shredded cheese
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- Brown the hamburger and drain off the grease.
- Add 1/2 cup water and taco seasoning to the hamburger.
- Cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a medium bowl mash together the refried beans, 1/2 the salsa and 1/2 the garlic.
- In another medium bowl mash together the refried BLACK beans, 1/2 the salsa and 1/2 the garlic.
- Spray a shallow pie pan with PURE.
- Spread a small amount of sour cream on a tortilla and lay in the bottom of the pie pan.
- Spread with one of the bean mixtures.
- Add another tortilla and spread with some meat mixture. Top with a thin layer of cheese.
- Repeat layers until you have about 7 or 8 layers.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
- Cut into wedges and serve with salsa and sour cream.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!