When I went to the grocery store last night I ran across some awesome meat deals and these pork chops were perfect for a new BBQ sauce I wanted to try. Dave over at My Year on the Grill has been raving about a raspberry chipotle sauce that I can't get here either, but left me craving raspberries and at $4.99 a small box that craving was going to go unsatisfied until I ran across this raspberry vinegar at 3.99 a jar - a much better deal and it made an awesome sauce.
6 tablespoons Alessi raspberry blush vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons grandma's molasses
1 teaspoon Frank's Red Hot Pepper Sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
4 thin pork chops
- Whisk all the ingredients (except pork chops) together until well blended over a medium heat.
- Bring to a simmer, whisking occasionally until thickened and reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Skewer each pork chop with 2 skewers.
- Generously salt and pepper each side.
- Bring your grill to temperature.
- Brush each side with sauce.
- Spray grill surface with PURE.
- Place chops on grill, grilling uncovered for 2-3 minutes total, turning once.