1 dozen equal sized Brussels sprouts, washed and halved
2 tablespoons champagne vinegar (Balsamic Vinegar works well too)
1 lemon, juiced
3 green onions, sliced
3 cloves minced garlic
3 tablespoons butter
- Wash, halve and drain the Brussels sprouts.
- Melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add green onions and garlic. Saute' until golden.
- Add Brussels sprouts and continue sauteing until tender.
- Add lemon juice and champagne vinegar. Heat through.
- Serve immediately.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!