2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1 large bunch green onions, chopped
1/4 cup salsa
1/4 cup guacamole
1 can refrigerator biscuits, grand size
1 cup shredded shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine in large bowl the salsa, guacamole, green onions, chicken and cheese.
- On a floured board between wax paper layers, roll out each biscuit to about double the original size.
- Fill each biscuit with chicken mixture and fold over into a moon shape.
- Press the edges firmly to seal.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with a side of sour cream and salsa for dipping.