I tried a new cooking method and wasn't happy with it so these are not great pictures this week, but that sure doesn't affect the taste. Hubby has already eaten half of them. I wrote the recipe here like I normally do it.CRUST
2 1/2 cups ginger snap crumbs
2 Tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup butter, melted
2 large eggs
2~8 ounce softened cream cheese
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup whole milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 can sweetened condensed milk
optional: 3 Tablespoons dutch cocoa~using this makes them very rich!
6 tablespoons butter
1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Generously spray 9x13 pan with PURE
- Finely grind gingersnaps in food processor. Add melted butter and pulse until evenly mixed. Press into bottom of pan. Bake 1 minutes and then cool 5 minutes before filling.
- Sprinkle gelatin over milk and mix well. Beat together softened cream cheese, eggs, salt and gelatin mixture at medium speed until smooth.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk into a tall bowl and microwave for 3 minutes in 3 minute increments. Allow to cool slightly. Fold in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Pour over cooled crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is set.
- Cool on rack 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, melt butter and chocolate chips together until smooth. Pour over cheesecake layer. Chill overnight before serving.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!