16 oz. whipping cream
5 large russet potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic (jar) or 1 clove
2 cups grated 4 white cheese mix (Gruyere, Muenster, etc...)
2 cups rates sharp cheddar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes.
- Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large sauce pan, melt the butter.
- Gradually add the whipping cream and spices. Blend well.
- Gradually add the flour until the mixture thickens, but it is still pourable!
- Mix the cheeses all together.
- Layer the potatoes, cheese and cream mixture ending with cheese on top.
- Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!