I have a new passion! I found this great new spice shop, SAVORY SPICE SHOP. They grind their own spices and have dozens of wonderful proprietary blends. Check out their website for some wonderful recipes too.
One of the things we love is a good meatloaf and I'm always looking for that "PERFECT" recipe. Well, I'm looking no more - this is it!! These days we eat small meals usually consisting of a protein and a salad or vegetable of some sort - our new favorite combo.
2 bunches green onions, chopped or 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
1 sleeve saltines, crushed
1 JUMBO egg
1/2 cup ketchup
1 cup shredded Vermont white cheddar cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons Four Cheese Tableside Sprinkle
1/2 teaspoon Black River Creole Seasoning
1/2 teaspoon Honey Powder
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all together.
- I use the mini loaf pans and fill each one 2/3.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until top is crispy.
- Pour off excess fat before serving.
- Bake how ever many you need today and freeze the others for future meals.
- Thaw in refrigerator before baking.
- These are truly greatest hits at our house and welcome leftovers for weekend picnic sandwiches.