1 cup butter, softened
2 1/4 cups King Arthur all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon fine sea salt
1 teaspoon Baker's Brew Coffee Spice
2 extra large eggs
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup C&H blue agave amber nectar
1 teaspoon PURE Madagascar Vanilla
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup Black Walnuts chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and Baker's Brew Coffee Spice. Set aside.
- In the base of your mixer cream together the butter, sugar, vanilla and amber nectar until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, blending well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture gradually, beating to incorporate after each addition.
- Add nuts and chocolate pieces until evenly distributed.
- Drop by spoonfuls into cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- Rest 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your ingredients for this recipe we call life!